I'm bored. I want to make a new deck and can't come up with a good idea for something neat and fun to play. I already have a sliver deck, a mono blue theft deck, a black/white heroic deck, a Minotaur deck, a destroy land deck, and a lifegain + giant Fabled Hero deck. I was thinking of doing something with imprint (besides silence + isochron scepter). Anyone got any fancy ideas? Annnnnnd go.
Oh, also I should add that we just play casual not modern/standard legal.
If you'd REALLY want to piss of somebody, make a blue counter deck with isochron scepter and counterspell, add a few walls as well, and a few Guiles. Just an idea
I usually go with a blue deck I made, I didn't even realize I built it like this till just a couple of months ago but it was built to drain an opponents deck. I have a curse card that every upkeep, you lose two or three cards. I also have a plainswalker (I did not find it, I paid the extra money to get it), and its powers is based around draining a deck, one is have a player draw 20 cards, but becoise of the rule that you can only have (correct me if I am wrong) 7 cards in your hand unsless you have a ton of mana, it drains a lot of cards. Their is also a card that allows you to draw a card and have an opponent take the top two cards of his/her library and put them into their graveyard. Nice deck but need a lot of mana to keep up a good pace.
Sorry for my spelling, I am typing on a tablet and the letter keys are close together, and I swear my tablet is slightly uncalibrated.