Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Georges Gym

Started by ghosty [1348728] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 31 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
ghosty [1348728]

Been training strength (Capped stats) a couple of times in Georges Gym now. For every 1 train its 10E and I usually get around 20K+. Since this morning I have been getting around 20K+ gains for 20E, everytime I put one train it automatically takes away 20E instead of 10E and gives 20K+ gains the same as it would 10E.

I understand screenshot will help alot and that but I dont have the tool at my disposal right now. I have test it on other browsers and its still the same issue

Thanks for your time
flufffy [494285]

If you do it in incognito mode and it's fine then it will ve extensions so you need to disable one by one to find the cause