Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

What going on?

Started by Lugia2 [437397] on in Company Discussion.

16 replies · 326 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
19
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100

Most-liked replies

Lugia2 [437397]

My sweet shop was making 500k per day and then suddenly this decreased by roughly 100k each day till $0. Nothing has changed, no staff changes. No price changes. Just a massive decreas in income.

Anyone know why?
RidgeRunner [518314]

There is more than likely an advertising war going on with the higher ranked sweet shops. The same thing is happening with fitness center directors. It is an issue that I hope admin will address, because as it is now, the wealthiest directors will have the highest ranked companies when 10 stars are available.
Lugia2 [437397]

Luckily I get cans so I'm more than even off them but still would be nice to get more income so I don't end up lower stars than i am now


Smokey123 [248901] Helper

There should be a free use button for advertising.

[BOOST ADVERTISING] ~ Upon clicking will give a boost in advertising for your company for that day.
1%-5%+ per click would be nice and would be passive for 1 24hours (or until next cron).

Maybe have 5 or 10 of these available each day.
LethalKiss [1801948]

*smiles*

Smokey (248901)
[BOOST ADVERTISING] ~ Upon clicking will give a boost in advertising for your company for that day.
1%-5%+ per click would be nice and would be passive for 1 24hours (or until next cron).

There would be no change if every company had free "Boost Advertising" button.
Hahahahaha


[image: forum.indowebster.com]




Would be better if the system limit how much weekly ads company could had.

- None (0)?
- Small (10K)?
- Medium (100K)?
- Big (1M)?

Or...maybe how much salary each position could give...
Hmmm.. I wonder..

[image: forum.indowebster.com]





Well anything is fine for me.
It will subside as soon as the rank settle.
There are no need to rush.

[image: forum.indowebster.com]




Lets Hope for the Best!


Edit.
Hahahahahahaha....
Thats fine. It happen with me too ^_^


Smokey123 [248901] Helper

@Lethal I guess I must have been on xanax cool down when I typed that. ^_*


Maybe what I meant was each company director would have to log in and click advertise each day.

Maybe employees should have a task to do each day otherwise they don't get paid.
I.E Click a button on company page so many times.

Every employee that clicks gives a boost in income for that day. It would make it sort of like a real company.
Smokey123 [248901] Helper

So directors having to click train, adjust prices, advertising, keeping charts spreadsheets etc isn't tedious work too?

Employees get off very very lightly. All they have to do is log in once a day and occasionally go to rehab (that's with excessive drug use!).
It would be a nice feature to see employees clicking to 'work' to achieve their pay.
Mat-Senpai [952164]

the system works as intended, nothing can be done if players wish to make great losses, the system simply makes it so they make losses and if they're willing to do that for customers.. well what can be done other than you doing the same?
Conman27 [239575]

There should be a limit on advertising relating to how much the company makes. Something like you cant exceed 50% of the daily income, it still allows losses but prevents people from being stupid about the whole thing. Then it can have a minimum advertising available regardless of income so that if you don't make that much per day or just starting it wont matter or be a hurdle.
Smokey123 [248901] Helper

I've said this before.

Income and Profit are totally different things.
Torn (for some reason) only measures in company income but calls it profit (lol?).
Profit is what is left after all expenses are paid.
Maybe Companies 3.0 will have this system.

This means that a company can spend as much as they want on advertising and wages and profit will still be based on actual company performance!!!!!!(6 !'s).

I hope to god I get more than 1 thumbs up on this post. Or I may have to comit Hally Carry!