Does anybody know if my hubby (hubby and wife in RL) and I can race against each other in the same household? No money involved. We are both class a. Thanks .
same ip racing
Started by sweetleaf2 [46983] on in Racing.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 24 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Does anybody know if my hubby (hubby and wife in RL) and I can race against each other in the same household? No money involved. We are both class a. Thanks .
why dont you try and let us know?*
If you happen to be both put into an official race then that's fine, but at a guess I suspect that racing each other to get awards or driving skill for instance might not be.
"Twelve o'clock and all's well"
we have had no problems racing is what I meant to say ;)