So I thought this would be fun: I will choose a topic first and the next poster has to post the artist and title of a song about this topic and define a new topic and so on.
for example: The topic is 'unrequited love' then you could say 'billy talent - surrender' and define a new topic. Sometimes the meaning of a song isn't 100% clear but if you think it is about the current topic you can also use it.
Feel free to include a link to the song.
Let's start. The first topic is easy: 'Love'.
eazy e
automobile
new topic
big fat ass
Meghan Trainor - All About That Bass
New Topic
Riding on a private jet
Queen - I Want It All
Topic:
Trying on new shoes
Elvis Presley - Blue Suede Shoes
Accesorizing
ZZ Top - Sharp Dressed Man
Riding a bike
queen - bicycle race
commiting a crime
Beck - Loser
Grocery shopping
They Might Be Giants - I Am A Grocery Bag
Insomnia
Sublime - Lay Me Down
Fly a kite
Let's Go Fly A Kite - Mary Poppins (Richard M. Sherman and Robert B. Sherman) ;-)
sex
Salt N Pepa - Let's Talk About Sex
sleeping
Eminem - Go To Sleep
Weed
Afroman - Because I Got High
Science
moe. - Recreational Chemistry
School
The Beach Boys - Be True to Your School
being broke
Nirvana Something in the Way"
Overdose
billy talent - saint veronika
the joy of using drugs
Brewer and Shipkley - One Toke Over The Line
Playing Video Games