Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bug?

Started by apollowings [1667576] on in Missions.

15 replies · 700 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
12
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Chedburn [1] ×1

apollowings [1667576]

Hey!

I believe I have a bug, I thought - "maybe I should do some missions!" - but nothing past George's Missions are open, and I finished then when I signed up.
Maybe it's because I was inactive for so long, but is there a bug or do I need to do certain prerequisites in order to unlock missions?
Or... as my partner also has this problem - are the missions not available past George?

Thank you to anyone who replies/bumps.

apollowings
thewitch [1886652]

staff are working on the new missions but dont hold ur breath as the new missions could be months away before we as players see em
Cursed [1901987]

i saw C4 in item market, only description "used for missions" or something like that, is there ANYTHINg beyond george's
Hobbie [443763]

C4 explosive used to be used in missions in the old system. Now it's just a relic of time gone past. The Announcements forum has a post briefly detailing what's happening:
Chedburn [1] "

The missions system has been rebuilt from scratch to cater for unlimited numbers of advanced missions, as well as new contract missions. However, right now, only new-player tutorial missions are available.

Were very much looking forward to adding some really awesome stuff once things have cooled down a bit"

Mentions: Chedburn [1]

OffTheChain [1830752]

I was only able to complete a quarter of George's missions. It won't let me do anymore than that, and it's really irritating. Can Anyone Help Please!?!
OffTheChain [1830752]

Not f**king with you bro. It only let me get to george tutorial 7, and then it cut me off. There isn't any hint as to what I need to do to complete the mission I was on either, so I don't even know where to begin.