Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Fireworks stand.

Started by polgara [1878277] on in Questions & Answers.

0 replies · 33 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
17 / 100
Engagement score
27 / 100
polgara [1878277]

I have just opened a fireworks stand. I have 2 people working for me. both are new players.
What can I do to start making stock and getting orders?
I have a pyrotech and sales person. and set my advertising at 5k for now.
Any tips and advice is much appreciated.