160 replies · 2.52k views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:161 / 161 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
161
Discussion span
→
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
37 / 100
Story score
75 / 100
Engagement score
83 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Rockem[1639350] · 13 likes · Lost my 20 streak on picking lower than a king, turned out to be an ace. Almost had to buy a new laptop.
IceBlueFire[776]Officer
· 4 likes · It takes making some risky picks usually to get it...I know i went against the grain to get mine, just takes time and effort though (and of course, a lot of luck).
megalomaniacal[1542618]Committee
· 3 likes · I'm legitimately confused/concerned that I see players less than 10 days old have the merit and in just a shade under 1500 attempts I haven't gotten it.
It takes making some risky picks usually to get it...I know i went against the grain to get mine, just takes time and effort though (and of course, a lot of luck).
I guessed wrong 2 times when had 24 wins in a row =/ Got it after trying for 11 ish days xD But yeah as Icey said you need a lot of luck The worse thing was when it was 3 and I picked higher and I got 2 =/
Rockem[1639350] · #6
Lost my 20 streak on picking lower than a king, turned out to be an ace. Almost had to buy a new laptop.
It took me 6 days to get the merit (got it last week) computer was almost smashed up on a fair few occasions. Then last week I was on hold on a telephone call whilst at work so I thought I would have a go, on my second casino token, boom, 25/25, the guy came back on the other end of the line to me screaming 'f**king get in there, YES!'
I ended up having to call back and sit on hold for ages once again as he had hung up, so worth it
I had 20+ on 8 or 9 occasions before I got the merit. It makes sense if you think about it, if it was easy to get 25 then people would make billions from it
I would have been counting cards since the last shuffle to improve the odds a little, but having said that losing on a lower call with a J showing is a tough beat.