Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

DB radiation

Started by Mouse [520790] on in Questions & Answers.

20 replies · 260 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
66 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mouse [520790]

Does anybody know how these percentages work?

Its been a while since the bomb dropped and I'm still minus 60% (no xanax) and I'm active yet others in my faction who are highly active are still at minus 99% from it (80% but extra is xanax).

One person in our faction has just logged in from being fairly inactive and is at minus 29/30% ...

Seems if we don't log in the radiation goes faster?

I think it was Hammerhead(?) whom I talked with in another thread about the % daily that is reduced and he thought 2.5% and on my stats it started a base of around 4% reduction per day. This is way off.

Its so different for each person I'm wondering if anybody can shed some light?

I know bogie was asking me for info but I hope he has info on this bit as I'm truly stuck! I wanna get the members back to a very low % for the 7 way war.

EDIT:

So As Franky said, yes a Neumane Tablet drops it by 3% (tested a few days after the the bomb was triggered).

Still need to find a reason as to why we are all getting different reductions per day even though we take the same things etc
Hammerhead [941890]

A couple of things I can think of to check is what does the radiation icon say when you hover over it ? That may give us a clue why some users reduction is going down faster if they have a less serve form.

Another thing is you may have to be willing to use a ton of Neumune Tablets like in the range of a couple of hundred to see what it reduces it by. The limit might be having to have a maxed out med cool down for a few days to be able to take enough.


bogie [148747] Admin Staff

Sorry I got nothing :P you guys are the guinea pigs here lol

I would guess its just down to randomness, different guys getting different hosp times to some degree and that correlates to the severity/length of your poisoning... Otherwise we look to you guys for answers based on our speculation... Did different people use different amounts of neumune? Been in the faction different times?
Hammerhead [941890]

Something I just thought of by any chance are the people with the higher reduction people who were online while the bomb was being set or when it went off ?
Kate [1701775]

I believe it depends on the neumune,those who used like 5-6 are at 40-50 ish % I believe
I got 44h hosp time,used 2 neumune tablets
Hammerhead [941890]

Well neumune tablets do remove radiation poisoning and you can take them now with out being in the hospital so you guys may just have to test how many you need to take to get somewhat back to normal or close enough to fight the way you want to.
Mouse [520790]

Thanks everyone :) I will send a newsletter out later and get some more information for this thread and hopefully get us some answers on this.

I'll drop a tablet later to see if it reduces it and by how much too. I'll ask about how many tablets each have taken etc and who was online as that bomb hit at 8pm.
Franky [1529693]

I believe each tablet is 3% taken off your stat reduction, so if you're at -60 one tablet will make it -57 and so on
keroo [1787856]

But there must be still a random factor. I was in hosp for 16h. Took a tablet. And my reduction is now 11%

edit: or maybe i reacted quick and took a tablet just minutes after which cause reduction to be less.
IceBlueFire [776] Officer Officer

You also aren't (i assume weren't either) in the faction that got hit. I would expect the most severe effects to be coming from the people that got directly hit, while others that got the random poisoning (for w/e reason) have substantially less severe cases.
Mouse [520790]

Thank you both.

I will test this when I have saved enough cash to buy a tablet xD


To others, I'm slowly getting info on reductions etc, will keep updating. :)
Mouse [520790]

and now it's -59%!

Yup, Franky would be correct!

This is a few days in so not sure on the theory Grim suggested to be correct though.

Oh and thanks for the Tablet to test!
Hammerhead [941890]

Something else I just thought of that may account for the difference in levels of radiation. Do the people with lower levels have higher defense ?

Since defense lowers damage you receive maybe it plays a part.

or maybe it has to do with drug addiction or wether you were on a drug or not when the bomb dropped.

And just had a evil thought I wonder if you get hit with 2 or 3 bombs in a row does your stats keep going in to the negative or is it capped. Could you end up with a reduction of -150% or more ?