Any advice to playing keno?
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Any advice to playing keno?
I keep moving an x around and seem to be making money! Wondering if theres a better way or shape? Is it better to connect your numbers or spread them out?
Find a pattern and then stick to those numbers. here is some of mine
1, 5, 10, 11, 23, 47, 55, 57, 63, 66. Those were the ones I used as you can tell by the HOF I did ok. If those don't work for you change em up.
Oh crap, I am no longer top 5. I will have to fix that.
I have been doing pick 6, 7, and 8 with only $10,000 and $100,000 bets per hand. Until my tokens run out, I always do 10 rounds, and my numbers are always the same, every game, every day. 4, 8, 11, 24, 42, 58, 64 + a random # when I do pick 8.
In days I'm up approximately 50% ish. I actually made a spreadsheet with hypergeometric distribution formulas to calculate probability, rate of return, and frequency of successes.
WIZARD OF ODDS - Good reference for Keno, also has a Keno calculator - Keep in mind that most Keno games draw 20 numbers per round. TC draws 10, so you can't rely on all the numbers it provides.
Keno Odds Info and Calculator
HYPERGEOMETRIC CALCULATOR- This is what I ended up using after realizing the Keno calculator was bunk due to the number draw difference. Then after a while, I switched to Excel. But you can plug in any numbers and it will give you odds. None of them are good.