Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

100 Awards

Started by YNMK [1877410] on in Achievements.

18 replies · 172 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
19
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
42
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

YNMK [1877410]

Awards: 100



So yeah, I hit my first 100 Awards in 86 days.



I'm sure I'm not the first one to do it in this time span, others will have done, but even most of the good stat players of age under 100, and restarts and everyone just have 60-70 Awards.



So, I thought I'll put it up :D



Some of the nice ones I've got in my stash are:

Champion

500 Killstreak



Apart from that crossed 1k attacks and I have all finishing hit merits.



Eitherways, looks like the next 100 is gonna be a tough run!!
kILLIAN- [1310389]

Have to give you a big rate plus + for this



I am always happy to see people each there awards goals as think they are one of the most exciting aspects of this game!



You seem to have achieved a lot in you time too!
Blexi [1458703]

Very well done :)

Especially getting Champion and 500 kill streak. I still haven't gotten around to doing that one >.>
dunmugmeh [538353]

Find something else :P

Eg i spend so much time tinkering with my bazaar, 'fixing' the market, looking at the forums etc i dont have time to gamble.

sometimes literally months goes by when i dont use a single casino token every day.
dunmugmeh [538353]

You are a good player in very many ways but the gambling thing could eventually kill this game for you or severely restrict you. I spend my money, nerve and energy refills and bottles of stinky swamp punch for 4+ years starts to mount up :P

All my trading money+ more goes towards my upkeep which is about $25 million a day at the moment :P
ghosty [1348728]

Listen to the man. Some great advice here mate. Ultimately the casino will kill you, you need to get that under control if you can then you got serious potential!
YNMK [1877410]

Yeah I know. I've hit 2b so many times already in the game but it's all short lived. In a day or two I'll be back down.

It takes at least 10 days on the best to earn 1b but less than 1 hour to lose it :(
dunmugmeh [538353]

play the daily dime lottery with 75 tokens a day :P

when you have lots of money put it in the bank for 3 months or buy a better house or buy a stock benefit :P