9 replies · 91 views · thread synced · 4 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Most-liked replies
Scruffy[1835702]Committee
· 1 likes · I recently had this problem when I had to kick a few people from the faction, they would just keep the item. I was able to retrieve it from the armory, but they kept it after the kick, I messaged …
Chedburn[1]Admin
· 1 likes · I'm not sure what happened here. You now own the weapon however.
I cannot do anything with the weapon I own. It does not belong to me. It does not belong to my faction. It does not belong to anyone. My request is to make it sellable (I wanna sell it)
I was kicked out due to inactivity. The item originally belonged to another faction. When I started playing again, I joined the faction which was the right one to me, regardless of that item. It just bothers me that I can neither return nor sell or get rid of that weapon.
I have been in numerous factions. I cannot remember which exactly I obtained those swords from. It might've been destoyed already. Doesn't matter and I don't care.
I recently had this problem when I had to kick a few people from the faction, they would just keep the item. I was able to retrieve it from the armory, but they kept it after the kick, I messaged aurel1 about it at the time, wasnt sure if the kicked member would be able to steal the weapon and possibly sell it on the market or something. But i'd bet thats the problem, try and contact the last few factions you where in to see if the leader/co leader can find your item in the armory to retrieve it. If the faction was destroyed, im not sure how effect my suggestion would be = Best of luck!
I had quit torn city a few times before. When I decided to start playing again, I was jobless and factionless. It is hard to trace where I was before because that is one of the reasons for quitting anyway. I still cant do anything with that item.