Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

poker wrong split

Started by General_KimPa [1385237] on in Bugs & Issues.

9 replies · 54 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
5
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

According to screenshot you bet all in after no one else was able to reply? Can you provide a gameID?
General_KimPa [1385237]

yes that's what happened.. Unfortunately I haven't saved the game ID but the table we were on was 2.5m blind table. I think it was the only 2.5m at that time.. Near midnight tc time 12:12 am to be exact.. Sorry for the hassle
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

Do you know, that when you bet that no one else can reply (call or raise) can cause a wrong split and counted as a bug abuse?
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

We don't refund such cases if this caused a wrong split to the person who did it (and you don't have a gameID in any case, and that's a must to check such kind of bugs). Please don't do this in future.
General_KimPa [1385237]

But you can see through the photo I put in that the amount i bet is the amount he got.. Coincidence? I don't think so.. We both know that he owes me. I know programmers on this website work really hard to keep things going smoothly but that's a bug from the game and not from me. I think i deserve a refund for it.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

As I already said, this is actually a bug abuse (we all know, that current poker works incorrectly sometimes, this will be fixed in new version, but it's not reason to abuse). Why have you bet actually?
General_KimPa [1385237]

Well i seriously didn't know that! it's not stated anywhere to be fair. I bet because i wanted to skip the checks for the return and the river.. Was just saving time that's all..
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

Well, now you know, that this can cause problems. Simply don't do this in future. And please post, if someone else will do this and it will cause wrong split to you (such cases will be refunded for sure).