War might have been won already but it's still enjoyable for the rest of us still involved. Was kind of a given either PT or FTW would win. It'd be great to see the standings at the end to see who finished in what place. I'm hoping that my faction finishes 3-3. Considering we're a late addition and a big underdog that would be a great accomplishment for us :D
7 Way Smackdown
Started by IIIlusionist [253384] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 912 / 912 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
War might have been won already but it's still enjoyable for the rest of us still involved. Was kind of a given either PT or FTW would win. It'd be great to see the standings at the end to see who finished in what place. I'm hoping that my faction finishes 3-3. Considering we're a late addition and a big underdog that would be a great accomplishment for us :D
lol @ this... Doesn't JFK have Sal X? why are they looking for other factions to leech off of?
No one is looking for a faction to leech off, revivers come in ask us if we know a high sal fac and I say LS (or desert eagle) cause they have high sal...last I knew LS took active members willing to pay for their sal, JFK doesnt.
the only time xanax should be taken is when logging for bed other then that during log in times vicodin for max ownage
I assure you... They did.
Stretch says:
Quick question for you, we are involved in this big 7way debacle and have a friend that wants to revive but needs a faction to squat in short term for better hermetic, any chance this is something we could arrange? If not, no prob, just thought I would check =]
Mentions: Stretch [1846075]
agreed
Considering I had maybe 10 losses and made 122 successful hits certainly wasn't used by me... Using it yourself tillertits? :p
Was after I was back in SA main snookums :p Not warring anymore may wanna check your facts before spouting off ;)
your such a spazz i actually quoted tiller from this post and was directed at him geesh aussie girls are so over the top :)
We used to do this but have not for some time now hence no advertising for it, Would be nice for you guys to ask faction leaders before just sending over a hoard of nubs just to leave them disappointed
Says a lot about your leadership when you call us out in the forums without PMing us about the issue first. I'm sorry we tried to get you some quick income, we'll make sure not to help you out in the future. Dick.
this.
I mean no one was sending anyone to particular faction. Reviver: Know any high Sal factions. Me: Yes I think so and so such and such. Sorry it bothered you so much that I thought of LS.
/me waves to JJ thanks for mentioning me, back to the war =]
This war sucks
Stop been an outcast buddy and join a faction would be great start!
Just messing with you xD
I had a blast (when war against PT was over) because I could "survive" in battlefield more than 5sec.
Tus guys were fun to fight. Hosping them and allways they retalled (special mention to sloth!)
Everyone was a winners in this. No matter how many hits you did.
Ps. I had way to many losses so no mention about that xD
its not called losing dream ! its called "gaining negative experience" harharhar. now keep it nice and clean soldiers! ;)
A group of 5 of us from Ftw got him on Saturday night . We had no targets for the 50 bonus so decided on trying it . Kharma got the final hit
Getting gangbanged by DA and SA while trying to finish off 39th.
Running low on lube :(
this wars take long , alot of respect earned too , i wonder when will they finish.