I tried to do 2 stats spies just now, and first time, the result came back all N/A - but when I refreshed the page, it still showed I had all 27 of my job points.
The second one said, You do not have enough job points/ not above lieutenant/ not enough money
But, at start, I had 27 army points, and enough money.
After I refreshed the page when the second attempt failed, it showed I have 7 points left, and the money deducted. But no stats spied. Bugs?
who did you ttry to spy?
first, rapid_riser
second, para
rapid cant be spied as he is in a theater.
para works in a rig, so he should be spy-able. can you pleae tell me what exactly happened?
Para's stats are so big that it broke torn.
/end humoUr - back to real bug....
update, please?
Sorry I didn't follow the post last few days.
Its working fine right now. Though I didn't spy on the same people again. But still, I did lose the 20 army points that time without result.
I hadn't known that theater can't be spied. But is the attempt supposed to use up the points?
About Para, after trying on rapid_riser one time, it showed that I have 27 army points available and I tried on para.
But the result came something like "You do not have enough job points/not above lieutenant/not enough money"
This hasn't happened again. But the lost 20 points made me quite sad lol.
Sorry if its unclear, English isn't my first language.
Ah and also, it might be a nice addition if the posts on bugs and issues page can be notified on the event as ''there has been activity on your post on bugs and issues'' or something.
I really don't know what happened here. I tested your account and it also all worked fine. I imagine it's due to our company changes we've been making.
makes perfect sense to me.
He had 27 points, tried to spy rapid and failed (down to 17), so he refreshed, and failed again (down to 7)... then he tried para and didn't have enough points.