Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Average Stats?

Started by -Nergal [1898313] on in Questions & Answers.

10 replies · 305 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100
-Nergal [1898313]

I was just wondering if someone would mind mentioning what your stats/average stats are at level 3 and 4 days in thanks.

(Job and combat stats please if you wouldn't mind)
KPCSlor [1557404]

There is no need to know the average because you are going to be behind almost everyone no matter what you do. Also you should think in terms of days old vs level because leveling up is optional.

- Option B would be to not care about stats at all and do attacks & leaves to get to level 15 as fast as possible so you can fly

That way you have all options of the game open to you and you can level hold there until you feel your stats are good enough. Personally I recommend taking the extra life and not level holding, but that's a personal preference.
rocinante [1771266]

Are you better than average? Go to the hall of fame and look at the rank for your battle stats and the rank for your level. If your battle stats rank is lower than your level rank,. you are doing better than the average level 3 player (roughly).
Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

Here's an idea. Go to the hall of fame, look at your rank for levels, then look at your rank for battle stats...

Lame comparison, but at least it's a start.
D3ADLY [282188]

Hmm. I've dropped to #284 for stats. I better get on the ball.

Just kiddin I don't care anymo. :p



Yeah I wouldn't worry much about stats right now. Just try to make some friends and have fun in the game. The stats will come. If you can beat most people your level you're doing fine. If you can't, oh well who cares. :)
-Nergal [1898313]

Yea... at the time of posting this I completely forgot about the hall of fame I am up 122k in battle stats so I am good on that... although my job stats are shit...
Mat-Senpai [952164]

by literal definition, sure - by a useful relative figure which means anything in relation to a new player, nothing of use thus making it a null question before being asked - but cheers for literally pointing out the obvious without adding anything constructive.