Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Forum access problems

Started by JSharkey [1875185] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 39 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
JSharkey [1875185]

Access to the forums is being problematic I can only access 1 sub forum. If I then change (from fun and games to general discussion for example) it will open F&G no matter which link I press. Can only change if I restart my browser.
On iphone 5 chrome mobile + desk version does this
I can't even go back to forum main, I can open threads within that section, however can only go back to the original sub forum
JSharkey [1875185]

It's still occurring on both browsers even after uninstalling and reinstalling, not too much of a hassle as I have a pc to read forums but I do like to have a browse