Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[cancelled]

Started by TinkTonk [1889643] on in Graphics.

7 replies · 95 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
TinkTonk [1889643]

Changed my mind again, sorry. The graphics put here weren't my best. I'll work on some more, and we'll see about auctions.

Thanks to those who replied to my thread! :D
Scott [227119]

I would normally just drop the old these suck comment, but i know how girly these guys get in here these days.
Please go watch some tuts scrap these and try again, i believe if you look around the forums you will find tutorials by hades and others, but as it stands these are terrible.
TinkTonk [1889643]

Ah, sorry you feel that way. :/ I'm wondering if you could point out to me in what ways I could improve, based on these graphics.

I know many of the above are texture-based, and if it's the textures that offend you, I don't understand why. The community I'm from it's considered a sort of style, basing your image off of hard cut textures. so is using stock images.

And then there are Hades's (and, yes, I've seen his tutorials) and others' styles, which are super awesome, but I am trying to improve on my own.

Just, if you have the time, please clarify on why you think my stuff are terrible: how I can improve on them, maybe composition or something, and I'll scrap these and start over. :)
nas [573498]

don't listen to splat - I'm liking these better than his forum tag. and there are many players that would be happy with your work, so keep this running