Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

sup.

Started by 1171260 [1171260] on in Graphics.

14 replies · 127 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
1171260 [1171260]

So been a long time... For anyone that remembers an oldie like me ^.^

Just wondered how much people roughly charge for a wallpaper these days.. Wallpaper not a sig lol
1171260 [1171260]

Lol I remember the kobe one... Okay well basically I don't know the resolution it's for a notebook so I presume a standard size for a 13.5 notebook?

Needs to involve elephants and Bob marley puffing up also African kids playing football ... Black and white.. Maybe a bit of colour. .
You able to do that? It's gotta be better strandard than these old tags though... As you know me you know I pay well depending on the quality... I pay in donator packs. Not got time to sell em you can do that lol. As the name on wallpaper needs to be kim marley if room add quote emancipate yourself from mental slavery none but ourselves can free our minds
nas [573498]

i think its 1280 * 800 but if you could find out that would help

sounds cool, ill do it huge and create a tag version as well. and those tags are all really old. just thought you might remember them :)

you had a huge contest a while back too right ?





1171260 [1171260]

Do it that size is think that's right if not I'll ask you to cut it down :p and yeah I know I remember the kobe and a few others you have done... Hmmm yeah probably I always come back to torn for my graphics needs lol I use to buy new ones daily I like other people's art as much as my own