Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Gamblers Anonymous

Started by Vultan [1872764] on in Gambling.

4 replies · 99 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
11
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100

Most-liked replies

Vultan [1872764]

Hi I'm the Baron and i'm an addict... Phew got it off me chest.

Thought i would make this post to allow other addicts to relieve the stress of a big loss.

I'm gonna stay out of the bookies until at least tomorrow and we will go from there.
PiffCity [1886143]

Hi. My name is Piff. I am a gambling addict. I sold my cars...sold my houses....sold my jewelry and WORST OF ALL....ive been committing crimes!!! The house always win lol