Hey I'm new to this I played before but then moved and financial issues toke over, I remember seeing something about marriage on Torn city or something like that. I would like to have a wife or atleast someone similar to a wife, Your age in real life has to be 16 - 18. I'm currently 16 but who cares about age am I right? Its truely about personality to me age is just a number. If you can have a Kik messanger that would be nice too. If you don't thats fine or if you have Google+ or hangouts thats cool to. You can hmu, DM me, or PM me I will try to get back to you as fast as I can :)
Random things
Started by lolzdude101 [1833121] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Hey I'm new to this I played before but then moved and financial issues toke over, I remember seeing something about marriage on Torn city or something like that. I would like to have a wife or atleast someone similar to a wife, Your age in real life has to be 16 - 18. I'm currently 16 but who cares about age am I right? Its truely about personality to me age is just a number. If you can have a Kik messanger that would be nice too. If you don't thats fine or if you have Google+ or hangouts thats cool to. You can hmu, DM me, or PM me I will try to get back to you as fast as I can :)
http://www.torn.com/personals.php#!p=main <--- To personals.
To GraveYard ---> http://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=forums&f=17
To GraveYard ---> http://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=forums&f=17
I'm sure we could find you "someone similar to a wife", or at the very least "someone similar to a female" anyway without too much trouble (admittedly they might not quite be the "genuine" article, but beggars can't be choosers in today's torn city).
p.s. I wasn't sure if the OP was talking about RL or in-game but I took a stab at guessing it might be the latter...
Would you accept someone tucking and taping for you?
Still find it amusing when people are looking for an actual relationship out of the person they marry on torn!
All the place you can possibly meet someone. Faceache, Grindr, Tinder, bluejacking McDonalds when it's full of students...
Perhaps Ched missed a trick, "Torn a crime game and dating game for horny 13 year old boys who pretend to be female."
On second thoughts, probably not the best slogan...
Also makes me think,
Imagine how upset some players get when hey fall in love with females only to find out they are male,
What happens then?
This forum is not the place.
locked down.