Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Got Bored (x2)

Started by -Ag3nt- [1196263] on in Graphics.

14 replies · 215 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100
-Ag3nt- [1196263]
[image: i.imgur.com]
[image: i.imgur.com]

Trying to get use to PS again. This didn't really have a plan but thought I would share my road to recovery.

I doubt I will sell any graphics anymore but you will surely still see me around posting stuff and working on a few projects that interest me and ultimately should help the forum a bit.

Nice to be back =)
-Ag3nt- [1196263]

It may not be much help but I can upload it if anyone is interested.

Can leave it as is or label things (my .psds are always a mess haha).
-Ag3nt- [1196263]

Next one up. Just was an experimental type tag.

I am not sure what to do with it so will see if smith/vask wants to collab it.
CarolDanvers [1701260]

I like the first one most, just because I'm not too fond of b&w. Personal taste. Very good "restart". KIU mate.
Maybe one day we should collab. Could be interesting