Strength: 501,080,917.9034
Defense: 500,014,266.2023
Speed: 500,028,337.1249
Dexterity: 500,146,044.9086
Total: 2,001,269,566.1392
No where near as quick as some but I'm happy to be keeping them all even.
Yaz [1575994]
· #2 · edited
Very nice balance and total! :)
Why the extra 1m in str though :o
They are some lovely numbers, congrats!
I clicked to train my strength instead of speed a while back drunk for a night.
Penicillin [1517799] Committee
Committee
· #5
Now you have to stop training because you will mess up those perfect numbers.
Rated +
The only solution is to get them all to exactly 1b
those numbers looks cool..Rated++
Well balanced stats have always advantage against the whore stats...
Well maintained keep it up.. rated++
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
· #9
Nice balance there. Cool. Rated +
Nice job, and a lot quicker than I got there ;)
test attack
CrazyScotsman [1158567] vs Crayfish [954866] - 2b same stats, all balanced. :)
Mentions:
Crayfish [954866]
· CrazyScotsman [1158567]
I'm on -46% stats from radiation poisoning. and 12 xanax and 1 vicodin taken. i wasnt under influence of xanax at time of attack.
- Strength: 516,290,856.0108 15%
- Defense: 500,006,514.5943 24%
- Speed: 500,004,685.4520 22%
- Dexterity: 500,002,106.4683 16%
No radiation poisoning though
Khan [1297415]
· #16 · edited
Thanks for granting my request :)
well its almost stalemate. I think the advantage will depends on your merits stats and addictions.