Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

3333

Started by DrZed [237786] on in Fun & Games.

5 replies · 52 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
DrZed [237786]

Hello everybody,
Today I am 3333. So I thought I would do something. I almost forgot and I should have set this up yesterday. although to give time it probably is going to run until I am 3334 or 3335 depending on the number of submissions.
I am going to have two different things going on at the moment. 3 if i come up with something else by the time I am done writing about the other two.

A Poem in 3s

To enter a poem in threes write a four line poem with 3 words each it could be about anything although make it appropriate for the game rules.


The second contest, seems not to actually work in the waking world. It was some weird trickery thing with numbers that only seemed to make sense in a dream and I have no way of actually explaining the contest in this state of reality.

The third or second contest is draw a picture of a three eyed, three footed, three tailed, three eared monster.

The third will be gah I was thinking of doing a madlib thingy and could not find a way to fit it into 3s.

So if anyone does 3333 of something there are four people that will be paid $3,333,000 each
MegaChintz [1770536]

My partners poem contribution given I spend far too much time logged into TC.

Think of me,
Whilst I mourn.
For I am,
Widow of Torn.

Think I'd better log out...
DrZed [237786]

It looks like there were only 4 people posting so everyone is getting $3,333,000

I have to stick the picture in my profile it is funny.