Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grammatical Error

Started by Steel211 [1902453] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 26 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100

Most-liked replies

Steel211 [1902453]

I believe this was during the swift bank armed robbery mission.

"Knowing your not in the right mood to die today, you spin around and run out of the bank as shots ring out."

your should be you're

Additionally, the http://www.torn.com/wiki/FAQ states:

What do I do if I find a typo, incorrect punctuation or a bug in the game?

-Click on the Bug reporter on the sidebar and post the error. You may even be rewarded!

~

I see no bug reporter on the sidebar - only the missions, account, areas, lists and specials links. I clicked Forums and spotted Bugs and Issues which doesn't indicate if that's the correct place for bug reporting.

I just started playing and am enjoying the game very much! Thanks for your time.