Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction rank

Started by lilybillyn00b [638727] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 43 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
lilybillyn00b [638727]

Hello i want to ask what are top rank factions? I only see best respect but not best rank in hall of fame. Where cen I check the best factions in Torn City?
Thank you

edit fraction faction
Mr_Red [1693261]

I'd have to say 99/100 for simplicity but you could argue 99.9999999/100 would be a slightly higher fraction. :P but yes Bogie is correct :)