my mansion apparently sold in the selling market through the estate agents I never received the 5mil minimum listing for a fully upgraded mansion that I had listed in there though for some reason need help with this as soon as possible
Mansion Sold
Started by GrimRazor [1776608] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
my mansion apparently sold in the selling market through the estate agents I never received the 5mil minimum listing for a fully upgraded mansion that I had listed in there though for some reason need help with this as soon as possible
before i start digging, when did this happen?
can you give us an update, please?
no update provided,
closed.