Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

3D art on 2D composition [BASIC]

Started by Equinox [1693701] on in Graphics.

3 replies · 77 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Equinox [1693701]

Hello, long time no speaks! So, I just had a little play about in C4D to see what I could do (It's been a long time since i've had a play) And this LA, or desktop background, is what I came out with.

I would appreciate some CNC and honest opinions / Would you buy it? And if you would, how much would you pay :)

[image: i60.tinypic.com]

Cheers :)
nas [573498]

hey equinox

the qualityof the graphic itself is there although it is pretty simple. i don't feel that the background necessarily suits the abstract shapes at all and the colour combination has no harmony.

price wise, i have no idea. you really can't say what anything will sell for here on torn. the whole market here is non linear.
Equinox [1693701]

Thanks for your input, it was a very basic manipulation that I did to see if I could remember things, I just threw bits and pieces together. I will be creating more, and using AE CC to include more detail / effects. This is simply the most basic version you could get.