You post a list of all players including yourself and their decisions. I'll simply quote each of the submissions with a "right" or "wrong" and the money will be sent immediately.
In this fashion, you can find out who did what in each previous round. So post the decisions for Round 3 now, and the decisions for Round 4 once this round ends.
So are we just sending you the list of who we think did what? Because if we post what each of us did including ourselves and it has to be correct then I'm just going to wait for everyone to post theirs and put what they say they did :P I think we should either leave ours out or send it to you so we don't have that problem
not at all. its part of the fun of it! As players get it wrong, you can isolate what IS right from each list. Or you could, of course, bluff if you dont expect to make money so that players who you want to stick it to that may make money can lose out.
I'm certainly not going to make it easy on you guys! Honestly, I'm surprised thats the concern more than giving you guys the opportunity to have decisions be confirmed in a blind game...you have to decide if its worth the risk or not.
If I were playing though, my strategy would be to simply ask people. build lines of communication behind the scenes, and see who I can trust and who I cant. It'd be worth much more than a mil to know that for future games.
Remember, all results are revealed once the game ends.
You do both. the list is for the previous round. So since we're in Round 4 now, you can post what you think the Round 3 decisions were....BUT you still need tp pm me your Round 4 decision. This is just a little side game to promote communication and give you guys the opportunity to gain more info and make some money