I have some items I want to post at the item market, and they will not go0 on the post, it there a minimum price for some items or is it they won't post because I don't have enough cash to post them? any help in this matter would be appreiciated!
Item market
Started by Gforce_ad [1887970] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
- -18- [1531198]
· 6 likes ·
Click the item market, top right 'add item' then find the item you want to add. Put in a price, then click the little + icon, then add to market. You'll get a message line saying something similar to, 'Are …
I have some items I want to post at the item market, and they will not go0 on the post, it there a minimum price for some items or is it they won't post because I don't have enough cash to post them? any help in this matter would be appreiciated!
Click the item market, top right 'add item' then find the item you want to add.
Put in a price, then click the little + icon, then add to market.
You'll get a message line saying something similar to,
'Are you sure you would like to add these items to the market for the amount of $999? The fee to put this item up is $30 (3% of the price) which you must pay now.'
You have to pay the 3% charge upfront, so for me adding that it would cost $30.
Probably sounds like you don't have enough money to pay for the 3% charge?
Edit: You sent $200,000 to Gforce_ad. - try now ^^
R+ for the 200k you sent
How would I figure out how much I could charge? Say you found something at the dump, and its value was in the hundreds of thousands range, and instead of what it is worth you just wanna a "fast sale" for the ammount of what you have on hand for the 3% charge, will it not let you undercut the market? Or does it lock you out once you try and don't have the money?
The listing fee (3%) is 3% of the listing price. So if you list something for $100, then you have to pay $3, which is 3% of $100.
So you have to pay 3% of the price you list it for, not any other valuation of the item.
You can list an item for however much you want. The only restriction with the item market listing is that you must be able to pay the 3% listing fee at the time of listing. There are no lockouts. If you remove an item you do not get the 3% listing fee back.
I figured out what I was doing or rather not doing, i wasn't clicking on the add to market button, i got it, sorry folks...
Did you know that penguins have knees?