If I logged off for I dunno a week or two and came back would there be more items spawned in the map since I been gone?
City Item Spawn
Started by Princess_Gloom [586724] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 17
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
Most-liked replies
- 1413750 [1413750]
· 7 likes ·
No it's not. Stop your shit talking. You have a chance to have items spawn on the map when you click the City link in the sidebar. To maximize your chances, click City link at least 2 times every hour … - LordSam [1900989]
· 1 likes ·
there is another thread discussing a lot about item spawn. it is all in theory. there are senior players dedicating their play time in experimenting, with church donation and all. However, if you are logged off, you are missing a …
If I logged off for I dunno a week or two and came back would there be more items spawned in the map since I been gone?
there is another thread discussing a lot about item spawn.
it is all in theory.
there are senior players dedicating their play time in experimenting, with church donation and all.
However, if you are logged off, you are missing a great play. That is more of fun than just the item spawn.
thanks for reading.
lol I know I'm just curious because there are times when my internet fails or I become to busy too play.
No it's not. Stop your shit talking.
You have a chance to have items spawn on the map when you click the City link in the sidebar. To maximize your chances, click City link at least 2 times every hour (TCT) that you are logged in. Clicking more than 2 times per hour does not increase your chance (I think only 2 clicks per hour are counted).
So no, going inactive for time will not give you more items on your map, because you have to actually be logged in and clicking the City link in order for items to spawn at all.
Thank you
mind your tongue LINK! .. you have rated negative in two of my posts... was that not enough ?
listen to 5 days old new comer. He will explain about how you will miss great day. YES. From 5 a days old. He definitively have 5 GREAT DAYS.
Have no idea what the other post was. I rate - if you give WRONG information or I disagree with your post. Both of which were true for your post in this thread. I see some idiot has + rated your post. Perhaps said idiot should come explain why on Earth they would rate + a post that gives blatantly wrong info?
As D3ATH has pointed out, you're very young in the game. Perhaps you should read more before answering questions, or at least questions relating to hidden game mechanics.
For your information, what Butters is testing regarding City Finds is whether or not clicking a certain link within the city, or even if clicking other sidebar links will spawn items or more items.
There is no 'theory' about clicking City to get city finds. This how the mechanic used to work, and Ched confirmed it is still the same with RESPO.
lols again. please read my comment. I just requested you not to use a bad-mouthed word against me. DO YOU KNOW ME?
if you both ( LINK and D3ATH) are really playing this game, instead of just aging by days on game ... you will know not to get misled by the stats.
THANKS again.
ps: I am not bothered about KARMA + or - ... but, definitely bothered about being called names!
lols... old timers CANNOT enter "NEW PLAYER" section of FORUM, but NEWBIES can come and comment in any thread ... RIGHT?
WHAT is so wrong about expressing MY VIEW? ... i liked this game. And, i mentioned it.
thanks for being polite.
I know the two clicks in city per hour was true in the old city find system. Are we sure it still holds true in this new system?
Yes - per Ched everything is the same from the old system except the new gui and more items available to drop
See my guide for more details:
http://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=15927412&b=0&a=0
Mentions: City Find Quick Tips Guide
Ah alright thank you for that! The was one thing I didn't remember seeing referenced.!
R+ for you good sir!