Damn, even I consider myself a newb, I still haven't learned all the stuff this game offers. :D
Properties Giveaway
Started by taylmer [1473536] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Damn, even I consider myself a newb, I still haven't learned all the stuff this game offers. :D
Hail Prof. GetRich ....
One is always a student"
The more I read, the more I acquire, the more certain I am that I know nothing.
â Voltaire
Hello, i noticed the first question you asked was awnsered but as a new player i have been here for 14days but only played twicr due to other priorities
A new player in game such as myself should have one of two choices
A-get to 15asap for use of overseas bank and realitivly easy money buy selling flowers etc and if u can deposit enough you can easily livr off interest
B-work on stats via training nonstop and having a high happyness property but the items needed for it are expensive and a good propert rentals not cheap
So i suppose i will be going with choice A
Have a nice weekend
Hi, welcome and welcome again.
Now, i think your priorities in real life are VERY IMPORTANT... but, please let me add...
you are missing a lot, if you are not SPENDING at least an hour plus on TORN ... :D
further, please check relevant threads for NEWBIE freebies. there are senior players who are GIFTING/ renting cheap properties.
Goodluck.
Although Im not yet lvl 15, I've heard quite a bit about the Cayman Islands.
The Cayman Islands
Given the fact, that money can be freely inputted and taken out, it will have quite an influence on people. Netherless, there are company/faction and PI holders which have already have money storage. Thats when interest comes in to give influence, Cayman Islands proves to be much better than the bank and also gives interest. Many people will take this opportunity to invest in the Cayman Islands. For huge investors, this update is really beneficial. For just storage purposes, this isn't a bad offer either, although you may not be able to take out money whenever you please like if you own a Company/Faction/Castle/PI.
For big time investors with billions, this is a good offer, much more safer and flexible than normal banking or gambling. Investing all your money on this isn't a good choice either, while it is flexible, the time it takes to travel there and back is still a while. I rate it a 7.5/10. The interest isn't that much either, whilst your money stays their, more money can be easily obtained through viable methods like trading.
To new players this method may slightly be too unneficicient, while its true most new players have a hard time finding places to store money, gettting mugged hard in the process, they wont make much with CI either way.
To the Higher lvl players, It really depends on their way of looking at things, Money storage? Interest? Long term investment?
The money circulation will slowly rise up, depending on the users which I suspect should be quite a bit, but thats for the players to decide - Should I take up this offer or not?
Looking for a property
i am a restart from a few years back and i could really use this so... here it goes
What do you think the effect of having the Cayman Islands bank accounts bear interest will be on the game?
before i restarted (update) most people would try and store money in faction or companies which was unsafe due to companies being deleted for inactivity and are able to be hacked and although it is hard to hack a factions bank it is still possible. people also tried to buy bulk Xanax now that I've came back and Cayman islands have this interest i think the effect on the game will not be as big as people are thinking although it has good interest it will take a long time for the interest to have an impact it will happen slowly and will not be noticed for a while.
How will it effect the amount of money is circulation?
it will effect the amount of money in circulation quite a bit. It will change it (increase a fair whack) but ever so gradually. This depends mostly on how many people will be using this who is level 15? who is going to be watching people land from Cayman islands and mug them instantly? How much are people going to put in there? how will the upcoming coming company updates effect banking? it will effect the money in circulation after a long time let's say the average player holds $5.3m i think in 6 months the wealth distibution will make this to around $6.5-$8m.
What effect will it have on the wealth distribution?
i think it will mean slight increase on items value but also a drop on other items value
it will mean items will sell more making the average player hold a million or two more spreading the wealth evenly
Looking to make an arrangement: your property for my brand new appartment. It comes with all the extras you could imagine, bed bugs included.
You sent $5,000,000 to LordSam with the message: Why not, forum shenanigans
You sent your Feathery Hotel Coupon to AuroraXT.
Sassy, yu have a private island, I think you have already fund some assistance.
thanks Taylmer ... i will try to put the funds gifted to me to BETTER use.
:D
P.I is not mine it is my spouse's but ok thanks for letting me know. :| would've like to have my own property or prize for trying good luck every one else! :D