Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Guess my Level!

Started by DoinYaMom [1554256] on in Fun & Games.

35 replies · 141 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 36 / 36 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
36
Discussion span
→
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Mentioned in this thread

DoinYaMom [1554256] ×2 DrZed [237786] ×1 Conman27 [239575] ×1 MoonLily [433130] ×1 JimmyJames [581165] ×1 Daisy3 [730750] ×1 Ninja29 [1198956] ×1 xGoddogx [1574638] ×1 Ziusc [1598560] ×1 1615348 [1615348] ×1 DanStraight [1619113] ×1 TheCheesinater [1629870] ×1

DoinYaMom [1554256]

Helloo fellow citizens of Torn,

Just like DrZed [237786], I have been level holding for a while, about 2 years now, and I want you guys to guess my real level!

The winner will receive 5 million dollars!



There is a second place thanks to Mr_Red. Whoever guesses one below the correct level. (Say i reach 100, 99 will be second place)

You were sent $2,500,000 from Mr_Red with the message: For the second prize in your competition.

So with not much to go on you can start digging for clues! Do not ask me any questions about my level and experience and related stuff as I will not answer.

Let it be down to the best guess and luck.

I am going to level up as much as I can.



Rules:
Only one guess per person. More than one person can guess the same number but if they do, then the guy/gal who guessed first is the winner.
Also there won't be a second prize, but if anyone would like to donate a prize (of reasonable value), I will happily put it up :)

I will give people 48 hours (2 days) before I close the guesses. At which time I will level up and we will find out who won.
So guess between 36 to 100.

Please do not edit your posts. If you edit your post it will not count.


Posts before Saturday 28/03/2015 20:00pm would be counted, any posts after that will not be counted.


Entries:

35:
36:
37:
38:
39:
40:
41: Daisy3 [730750]
42: Evil-Mona [1675490]
43: Ziusc [1598560]
44: Panzerknacker[1563474]
45: Ulfar [1882083] ; Conman27 [239575]
46: krystal009 [1868687]
47: JimmyJames [581165] ; meninblack123[1615348]
48: Proxima [1879587] ; Bex [1867237]
49: No_yolo_plz [1889385]
50: Sil3ntAll [1701775]
51: CastleQueen [1735522]
52: THE-BATS [1695336]
53:getRich [1875996]
54: Justine03 [1868765]
55: MegaChintz [1770536]
56: TheDarkLegacy[1712562]
57: TheCheesinater[1629870]
58: Ninja29 [1198956]
59: MoonLily [433130]
60: DanStraight [1619113]

61: Superbluf [1889589]

67: MasterPop [1884593]
69: xGoddogx [1574638]
70: revis290 [1893023]
77: T04st3r [1891984]
80: Abbeyrickard [1897693]

.

.

100:

604: Chicken_Wigs [193284] (P.s. I hope you win it ;)



Edit: This is now over! CONGRATULATIONS TO JimmyJames [581165], meninblack123[1615348] & krystal009 [1868687]

Mentions: 1615348 [1615348] · abbeyrickard [1897693] · CastleQueen [1735522] · Conman27 [239575] · Daisy3 [730750] · DanStraight [1619113] · DrZed [237786] · Evil-Mona [1675490] · getRich [1875996] · JimmyJames [581165] · MasterPop [1884593] · MegaChintz [1770536] · MoonLily [433130] · Mr_Red [1693261] · Ninja29 [1198956] · No_yolo_plz [1889385] · Proxima [1879587] · Superbluf [1889589] · T04st3r [1891984] · THE-BATS [1695336] · TheCheesinater [1629870] · TheDarkLegacy [1712562] · Ulfar [1882083] · xGoddogx [1574638] · Ziusc [1598560]