I am looking for some business partners to help me with my trading. New players are welcome and it will help to give you some money to start the game. It won't be much, so those who earn millions a day should not bother with this small time work as it won't do much for your income. If you are interested, please message me and I will give you more details
Business Partners (noobs prefered)
Started by Hell-Hound [1889077] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 15 / 100
- Historical score
- 8 / 100
- Story score
- 17 / 100
- Engagement score
- 27 / 100
I am looking for some business partners to help me with my trading. New players are welcome and it will help to give you some money to start the game. It won't be much, so those who earn millions a day should not bother with this small time work as it won't do much for your income. If you are interested, please message me and I will give you more details