So Im about 9-10 xanax in from my last rehab and I notice that whenever I take a xanax Im still at -35 percent. As much as Id love to be not gaining any drug addiction I am more under the impression that the negatives value just isnt decreasing.
Stat negatives not increasing
Started by Pride [1873538] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
So Im about 9-10 xanax in from my last rehab and I notice that whenever I take a xanax Im still at -35 percent. As much as Id love to be not gaining any drug addiction I am more under the impression that the negatives value just isnt decreasing.
The -35% is the temporary effects during the cooldown (while you're under the influence), it's always 35%, but the drug addiction will appear on a brain icon
I think you may be misunderstanding.
[07:08:23] <@pride> Strength: 222 35%
[07:08:23] <@pride> Defense: .9772 35%
[07:08:23] <@pride> Speed: 64.4057 35%
[07:08:23] <@pride> Dexterity: .2653 33%
[07:08:23] <@pride> Total: 8682
in the past as I take more xanax the passive -1 effect would stack therefore bringing me to -36, then -37 and eventually right around rehab time while under the effects of xanax I was at -43% which was a cumilitive value of the addiction from xanax giving me the negative and the 35% value from xanax. For about 10 xanax now ive been at -35 with no cumilitive increase per xanax
No, that's not how it works
I see your faction has herm X.. that mean your drug addiction wont show up until the 13th-15th xanax..
if the herm was recently upgraded that would explain why you got it sooner in the past