Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Loan

Started by Princess_Gloom [586724] on in Questions & Answers.

14 replies · 166 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
1593725 [1593725]

Yeah the more items you sell back to the city will increase your networth , and obviously the higher your networth the more duke will loan you
Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor

Also paying your loan fees back on time helps, mine has gone from 20m to 23m in the last 6 weeks just by paying the fees.
Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor

Sorry, I mean the weekly fees of 2.5% (you get an event telling you when to pay). It doesn't work just taking out and paying off a load of loans immediately.
Rino_007 [344056]

I know I can get enough to nearly buy a PI, the loan caps out at 1 billion though. I know I'm actually considering it to increase how much I can borrow. With that though I have the means to pay the loan interest without it killing me, granted keeping donator stats on top will prove interesting but should be viable as anything over 2.5% could be spent on whatever else (dps)
Rino_007 [344056]

Yup that is the case I should have been more clear I'm sorry. If you check Bogie's post history you'll see that Duke was being "stingy". (Unless Bogie removed that picture)