Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

3b total....

Started by Madmiketyson [979994] on in Achievements.

29 replies · 440 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 30 / 30 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
30
Discussion span
→
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Madmiketyson [979994]

Strength: 1,000,000,215.9816 3%
Defense: 500,000,081.4870 +0%
Speed: 1,000,000,098.3485 +2%
Dexterity: 500,001,471.3607 +8%
Total: 3,000,001,867.1778




One million dollars to the first person who can guess what I am forced to train now....haha.


Anybody got more zeros than me? :D
mug [553318] Committee Committee

grats... i hate you... good job... you suck... amazing stats... still hate you.

im jealous :(
Madmiketyson [979994]

Franky: I'm ranked #249. I've risen about 100 ranks over the last few months and I'm far from the most active at training...rarely get 3 xan a day in so I'm still shocked that it's going up, not down!
D_Vador wins the million! That 1 had been irritating me for months now! I'd rather train defence next in this battle system but my ocd refused to allow that!






critch [507888]

grats mate, you are one of those who always seems difficult to put down whenever I war against you, you must have OCD to keep your numbers that rounded, I personally keep mine messy cos it drives Para crazy
Madmiketyson [979994]

No chance Penicillin...If you've not passed me already, no doubt you will soon...I've gotta try and keep the pace...haha.

Critch: Took me about half an hour to calculate how to get that close on speed this morning....One train in each gym at 998m and then do some maths....I'm such a loser xD

Screw you Eric...Almost rounded...I'll round you off! haha.