Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Blood Bag

Started by Grafiti [1557036] on in Questions & Answers.

11 replies · 1.86k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
17
Authority score
46 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

Most-liked replies

Grafiti [1557036]

I just completed Intravenous Therapy Course and I have the ability to use Blood Bags,so my question is where can I get the blood bags from and how to know my blood type.
1413750 [1413750]

You need to complete the "Intravenous Therapy" course in the Biology section of Education. Then you can use empty blood bags.