Who wants it?
Giving away everything
Started by S0ME0NE [261620] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Who wants it?
me
I'll take it if you're sure you're quitting and you're not going to come back in a week and ask for it all back...
all gone now
lolol
I never say no to free stuff.
.
I do mate, would appreciate whatever!
Spare me something ahahaha
anything you want to send this way! :)