.
Fixed
Started by Darkdawn [1807409] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Chedburn [1] Admin
· 1 likes ·
I've heard about problems with the sidebar icon timers being incorrect, but not the actual education page timer? Are you certain? I think this is all just a display problem (on icons) caused by time difference. Nothing is wrong with …
.
if you refresh the icons from your settings, does the time adjust?
.
might be because of the dst-change from last weekend?
.
I've heard about problems with the sidebar icon timers being incorrect, but not the actual education page timer? Are you certain? I think this is all just a display problem (on icons) caused by time difference. Nothing is wrong with the actual education duration, just the icon?
Well it seems to be fixed now that DST has ended both icon and education page timer show the same time and company special removed 5 hours for 5 job points.