Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Marry me

Started by LukaLeptir [1907025] on in Graveyard.

5 replies · 79 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
LukaLeptir [1907025]

I am looking for a female person about lvl 10 and higher, I am active every day and I will not ask for money, I promis,
nothing personal, just in game, because of merits.
Mail me.
DrZed [237786]

Please use the personals in the newspaper, or use the trade chat to look for a spouse.

...Locked and Graveyarded...