We can borrow the starter and the setting from this canon-story. I did it two times and both went fine and fun!
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 8 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
We can borrow the starter and the setting from this canon-story. I did it two times and both went fine and fun!
Uh, what's this about?
The Maze Runner is a movie that came out about a year ago. It's about a group of adolescents that don't remember how they came to be. All they remember is moving up through this cage like a crude elevator, as a metal hatchet opens and they are suddenly in a small haven surrounded by massively high walls and a deadly labyrinth beyond.
The goal is to survive. Wether it is to do so by sheer preservation in the small wooded and grassland haven big enough for a small village and its pastures, or by finding an exit in the labyrinth, that's up to you.
Oh, the labyrinth closes at dawn. People tend not to survive the night. It's dangerous even during the day, but especially so at night.
P.S. The walls move every week. Sections of it open and close.
its a good story,but would it not be more fun to make your own story?
Love the books. Movie was really cool.
i didn't read books,i have seen the movie
daughter loved the movie!! I thought it was a cool story line...totally sets the scene for a sequel. Coming out in september i think.
I would love to rp this!
so are we going to play
I'll play.
Sounds fun (don't pick me as runner) I'll play
sooooo lets start where is the creator of this thread
I'll play
Meh tooo I want to be a rummer
I'll play any role is fine