I don't know if this has been suggested previously, but a notebook,notepad,scratch paper,memo would be very helpful. Somewhere you can keep jot down notes,ideas,interesting tidbits etc. For example, notes on certain players, a location to place personal goals/achievements, persons offering services and/or items,notable companies/factions/players...etc. I believe it would be easier than trying to track down forum threads,old events, or rifling through all the (awesome) stats provided. Just a thought.
notepad
Started by BubbaBlaxx [1903995] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 47 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 3 likes ·
http://www.torn.com/notebook.php
I don't know if this has been suggested previously, but a notebook,notepad,scratch paper,memo would be very helpful. Somewhere you can keep jot down notes,ideas,interesting tidbits etc. For example, notes on certain players, a location to place personal goals/achievements, persons offering services and/or items,notable companies/factions/players...etc. I believe it would be easier than trying to track down forum threads,old events, or rifling through all the (awesome) stats provided. Just a thought.
thanks bogie...that should be exactly what I was looking for!
I use notepad on my computer... seems to work miracles... lol
We have a notebook feature already, it's a shame it wasn't integrated in RESPO :/
Just put it in preferences........... [:sick:]