My bf has been watching over my shoulder saying "and this is fun for you?"... I nearly punched him in the face
Posts archived: 36 / 36 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
My bf has been watching over my shoulder saying "and this is fun for you?"... I nearly punched him in the face
What's the point about complaining about a game you so clearly hate? Complaining isn't going to make you hate it less. Why not spend your time doing something you like or something productiveproductive?
You don't need that kind of negativity in your life, administer laxatives to his next beverage and let the shit discharge erratically from his anal cavity.
My gf is the same. She's like, how is this fun, it's grey and it's all texty and shit...yeah, what do they know!
delete
I found one egg today after loading a hundred pages looking for one - Feels the same as 2 years ago.
It's also a competition and meant to be difficult
Last time he told me I could get another kitten when he was dead and buried, then later that day he saw me sneaking off with his blue gatorade bottle and a bottle of windex... now he doesn't eat anything i make/give him anymore :(
Well that escalated quickly.
[image: 4.bp.blogspot.com]MAXIMUM OVERTROLL (But seriously, who complains about free stuff?)
I would like to lay a formal complaint. This competition is terrible, aside from the pesky things already mentioned by the OP like pixel items being worth pixels, it is really affecting my RL.
Find myself accidentally scouring work-documents for Easter Eggs while I work. This is greatly impacting on my ability to get my work done, as opposed to logging onto Torn to post this which was definitely a meaningful and productive idea.
So screw you Ched, trying to do fun things and shit - who do you think you are :@.
No - it is a simple equation Kitten > Boyfriend.
Back on topic - I think this version of the Easter Egg hunt is a huge advance on the former system and welcome the implied return of regular competitions.
Good Job, Ched and Devs!
The addition of monthly competitions and being rewarded with tokens for honour bars is a huge step up in my eyes! Now what i really want to know is if you read the above conversation and had a bit of a chuckle to yourself? :)
KITTEN>BOYFRIEND... Easy choice IMHO... LOL
Glad I'm not the only one...
You sent your Box of Tissues to isaac with the message: Here, have a tissue for your troubles
I think we could hide our wine and crackers in amongst some of the other egg threads dont you think.
Locked and graved.