graveyard
Anyone ?
Hmmm, with a 21:14 Enemies to Friends ratio I would suspect your current position is more to do with your own choices of game play and behaviour on here rather than when newbies get given when they start out now. Just speculating though...
Seems legit
21:14 doesn't seem that bad haha.
I'm a real nice person and I've got like 8 enemies
VAlid assumption but I have 3 mil stats and only reason so is because I was inactive for 2 years and came back with like 1000 army points I have collected and looked into changes made then got all these massive stats but could not catch up and many of my friends quit . Had 50 mil someone mugged me once for 10 I was like wow !! How! Then lost all on a bookie bet.
most of the friends are gone and faction we had was gone too , was a small peaceful one.
Need a new start
The ratio means nothing, I may be a dirty whore but I'm not a bad person
If u do restart, can I have all ur items?
Lol I probably donate them to faction they were real good to me.
even if I was pretty inactive
Wanna help out a fellow to be restart?
< Me
You seem to be doing just fine
enjoy yourself in moderation my friend
I look fine because I spent all my cash looking fine. [:cry:]
Yeah I guess everyones motivations for playing are different. I think restarting is silly anyway but I place little value on game achievements... that said, if you were going to put the effort in now to hulk up, wouldn't you still end up higher in a few months starting from 3mil total rather than 0?
Best to do what you want, just from my perspective restarting is stupid unless you actually have to :x
Hey hey restarting can be fun! Just have to mix things up and try to do the best you can in the shortest amount of time. Whenever I restarted I kept breaking personal records of levels stats etc and it seemed pretty fun. Personally I find the game to get a bit stale after a while and wonder why I dont just restart again.
On a side note: Hi Pixie!
You're a special case Tom. But you make a good point..ish xD. I don't know. Not everyone is as clever as you.
I might just be stubborn on this one, a traditionalist perhaps? I do still call it TornCity quite frequently.
Also...I don't think its the size of the enemies number that raises flags so much as the the size of it compared to the friends one, especially when someone isn't that active it rings alarm bells for me.
Sidenote: Hi Tom! Saw the cutest picture of your face on the weekend! saw you guys met John Oliver, omg, so jelly! <3
Is it not against the rules to have two accounts/restarting?
The old accounts are fedded.
I know a guy who restarted.
He seems to be doing well.
:)
Not if you wait 90 days and request deletion/restart afaik however that rule seems to change around a lot.
@Hill007 Wait really!? Isnt that a closely guarded secret that you are a resetter! Never would have guessed.
@Pixie Hah, yeah John Oliver was great although he seems to be getting gray hairs in one particular spot. I still believe he deliberately dyes that and just never tells anyone! Anyone reading this small little comment thread may be wondering what the hell we are talking about but hey.
If you restart every second you played torn was a waste.
money isn't a problem now unlike the old torncity where is was hard. The only thing you will probably miss is your working stats which would take alot of time to get back up