Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

crimes

Started by CountryHick [1369756] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 15 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
CountryHick [1369756]

I can load into the crimes page but when I choose hacking into the bank mainframe I wont load have to do it 5-6 times before I can get a result can I get suggestion to do it quicker or anything I do not know how to do a screen shot on my computer or I would post one so you can see what I am dealing with
Chaos_Greg [46203]

is that what it is?
if not, what is it, does it happen on each crime or just that one?
have you tried different browsers / pc's / internet connections?