Somebody said they found on my profile.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Somebody said they found on my profile.
You,'re havin a frog.
i found a green egg on your profile best thing is it gave me crazy frog song
And this warranted a completely new forum thread because.....?
He is trolling. He did put a fake easter egg on his profile.
NOOOOO I thought I'd found another egg.
WHY
[:cry:]
Why does he have a blur over his 'business'?
That sounds been out for 10 years and I've only just watched the video. Cheers! Ha!
Use one of the other threads.
Locked and graved.