Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mugging

Started by Scott [227119] on in Bugs & Issues.

19 replies · 210 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
20
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
9
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

Most-liked replies

Scott [227119]

Someone mugged you and stole $24,108,464 [view]

this is the second time in as many days that, moments after my ghost trade runs out i've been mugged, seems to much of a coincidence to be just pure luck.
Scott [227119]

Not sure if it is a bug persay, thought i'd post it see if any foul play is here... like it says twice in as many days right after my trade has run out i've been mugged, only me and the tradee should know about the trade and they would not tell anyone.


Scott [227119]

I think i've deleted the log from the last time, I could be wrong could just be lucky mugs but better to be safe and find out.
Scott [227119]

listen take your smart ass out of my thread this is a bug report and nothing to do with anyone else on torn other than staff, if i tell you the person is not having me mugged then they aren't deal with it and shutup.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

I don't see any abuse here (in any case nothing related in logs). Most likely they just were aware of your trades.
NoNameYet [63726]

I didnt say the person you are in a trade is having you mugged splat...

I just said that because people may know that you put your money in trades they may wait for you to be offline for 5 / 6 hours, however long it takes for a trade to expire... and then at that point mug you...

I am in no way saying your friend is in on it...

I think there are people who may have a script to see how much people have because i've done it myself a few times, as soon as i cancel a 500 mil bet or something i get mugged 10 seconds later etc when i aint been mugged all day...