Since yesterday, torn doesn't work for me in Opera, I can't do crimes or train or use my items. it works in google chrome though
problems with using Torn on Opera
Started by Vik_ki [1514044] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
Since yesterday, torn doesn't work for me in Opera, I can't do crimes or train or use my items. it works in google chrome though
Can you be more specific as to what you mean by "doesn't work"? That's really vague.
I cannot validate as there are no fields with numbers, and other options don't work either. I do not see my items and when i press on some category the page scrolls down and that's it, the same happens with faction page
Is it like this?
yep, absolutely
OK so do you have javascript enabled?
You can go here to see instructions on how to check within your browser. Also it will tell you on that page if you currently have javascript enabled in the browser:
http://activatejavascript.org/en/instructions/opera
thanks a lot, it's working now!
Good to hear! :)