Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New Company ?!!

Started by DrKiller1985 [1873675] on in Company Discussion.

9 replies · 306 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
13
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

Most-liked replies

DrKiller1985 [1873675]

Hi all,

I don't know how to make a new company?
And does it worth it or not ?

Please make a fixed thread fpr newbies about how to make a new company and Thanks
LethalKiss [1801948]
[image: forum.indowebster.com]




Sure.

Dr85 (1873675)
I don't know how to make a new company?

http://www.torn.com/joblist.php#!p=main

Pick one between Flower - Rig.
There are an option to create the company at the top of the page.
It range from 500K - 10.5B

And does it worth it or not ?

Sure ^_^

Just a little advice.

It would be better if you maxed your career at
Education, Law, Medical and Army first.
Except if you are looking for daily salary.

Can I know which company that you are looking for?
and Why did you interested at owning one.

Hope for the best and good luck.

[image: forum.indowebster.com]




Edit : That link work while I'm using in-game laptop.
I will try to look it when I'm in torn.
Smokey123 [248901] Helper

If you don't have staff or people willing to work for you = Don't buy a company
if you can't afford to pay staff = Don't buy a company
If you don't have some disposable income to spend on a company = Don't buy a company
If you don't have enough to cover running costs per day = Don't buy a company
If you've never ran a company before or have no idea what to do = Don't buy a company
If you haven't completed the business management education courses = Probably best not to buy a company

Hope this helps your decision.

Lethalkiss is correct, complete all the starter jobs first .. It will give you good stat gains.
Whoracle [750076]

Each time I wanted a company I chose to pick up one that already existed.
I am not sure if this is the right choice though because I found it hard to "turn the company around".
Is it hard to start out, or harder to turn the company around?

One thing for sure though. I was able to get the company at a discount based on the upgrades the company had, the starting price included I usually got it for around 85%. But now you can sell your company back to the server for a full refund.